Welcome back to the Darkovercon Gaming room, bigger and better than ever! Once again, we are located in Dulaney Valley Room 2 (right next to the filkers!), so stop by and join us for a game. The Game Room will be open starting at 2pm on Friday and closing at 3pm on Sunday. We hope to bring you open gaming for all 49 of those hours; we do reserve the right to close overnight so that our staff can get some sleep - or you can volunteer to help keep it open! The Game Room will feature:
- The return of the Oldest Established Permanent Floating Mah Jongg Game in Baltimore. This is not the solitaire tile-matching game you might have played on your computer, this is The Real Thing™. Never played before? Come, watch, and learn. Fancy yourself a Mah Jongg Master? Grab a seat and prove it!
- The Darkovercon 500. PitchCar (a dexterity-based car racing game) makes its triumphant return to Darkovercon, with its usual reserved table. Shoot through the straightaways and navigate the hairpin turns with a flick of your finger. Don't like the track? Change it up!
- Newly released games such as Eclipse, Village, Ground Floor, and Ora et Labora.
- Modern classic Eurogames like Agricola, Le Havre, Power Grid, Puerto Rico and Ticket to Ride.
- Family games like Set, Squint, Qwirkle and Can't Stop.
- Anything else you want to bring! We are always looking for additions to the Darkovercon Game Library, so come and share YOUR favorite game!
While you are waiting for the convention to begin, join us at our LiveJournal Community for updates/suggestions/discussion or email gaming @ darkovercon.org